So, my dream took place basically in the Epitaph One-verse. DeWitt, Rory Gilmore (I know guys), a few others and myself managed to get off our Earth and make it to a new universe where DeWitt promptly is close to becoming Supreme Leader after manuvering her way into that government and killing off a few members, but just before she is announced as Supreme Leader or whatever, it breaks that she broke several laws, and all of us that came with her to that universe jumped on this ship that broke apart from the dock (I think it was the Evan Almighty ark) and we ended up flying away. We went through this transparent wave thing, and ended up back on our Earth. We landed on this shore, and it was beautiful, the water was a clear green-blue, and we just jumped in the water to hang out.
Rory was sitting on the shore, and went "I can't believe we're in the Amazon." she paused and said, "Oh shit, pirahnas, get out of the water, get out of the water now!" So all of us rushed out of the water, and DeWitt watches and one guy is taken under and comes back up to walk back to the shore. I have no clue what happened to the ship, but suddenly we're in a house (DeWitt, like three people and myself) and we're trying to get away from the crazy humans trying to kill us. See how I said that this is in the Epitaph One-verse. We were getting weapons gathered up, and I was told to jump in this stroller thing and we were rolling down a street with weapons, shooting at the crazies, and we ended up in this house/mall type thing trying to decide how to make money in a casino we were going to start (seriously, what?)
And I was really interested in the Mortal Kombat Game, where you win money every time you beat the computer. Also, one of the girls with us had come up with this game that DeWitt thought was awesome, but then a guy broke in and killed her so we had to run. Honestly, I think somewhere between that scene and the next when we were in YET another house, because she was looking at me with the eyes of sex, and this is not me adding this for the lulz. Anyway, we decided to get out of there and head towards a good place.
So we exit the house, our weapons raised, shooting anyone we come across when we see a coach sheparding people onto two buses. For some reason the group didn't see us, so John, one of the guys traveling with us, throws a bomb, while another guy disappears. After the buses are blown up, the guy who disappeared drove through the fire in a van and we all jumped in, put the windows and were prepared to shoot through the window while he drove.
After that I woke up, it was an interesting dream, I'm not going to lie. I think dreaming about DeWitt is probably the most awesome thing evar.
Anyway, I just wanted to show you guys my schedule for next semester. Looking at my degree plan, I either A) Have to attend Summer school or B) Graduate a semester later. I don't know what I'll do. I guess I have to talk to my mother or something. So here's the schedule, I'm taking 17-hours (fuck my life):
|BIOL 111 502||INTRODUCTORY BIOLOGY I||College Station||4.000||UG||Aug 31, 2009||Dec 16, 2009||M||3:00 pm - 5:50 pm||Heldenfels Hall 314||TBA|
|Aug 31, 2009||Dec 16, 2009||TR||9:35 am - 10:50 am||Heldenfels Hall 200||TBA|
|ENGL 333 500||GAY AND LESBIAN LIT||College Station||3.000||UG||Aug 31, 2009||Dec 16, 2009||MWF||10:20 am - 11:10 am||Civil Engineering Building 222||HOT ENGLISH FEMALE PROF|
|NUTR 202 501||FUND OF HUMAN NUTR||College Station||3.000||UG||Aug 31, 2009||Dec 16, 2009||TR||12:45 pm - 2:00 pm||Kleberg Center 115||Talley|
|SPAN 101 517||BEGINNING SPANISH I||College Station||4.000||UG||Aug 31, 2009||Dec 16, 2009||MTWRF||8:00 am - 8:50 am||Military Sciences Building 216||TBA|
|WMST 461 500||HIST OF AMERICAN WOMEN||College Station||3.000|
Look excited eh? Well I have to have HIST of American Women changed to HIST 461 rather than WMST. It was easier to get in under WMST than HIST. I'm so excited for Gay and Lesbian Lit!
From What Privileges Do You Have?, based on an exercise about class and privilege developed by Will Barratt, Meagan Cahill, Angie Carlen, Minnette Huck, Drew Lurker, Stacy Ploskonka at Illinois State University. If you participate in this blog game, they ask that you PLEASE acknowledge their copyright. http://wbarratt.indstate.edu/
Bold the true statements.
1. Father went to college (before you turned 18)
2. Father finished college (before you turned 18
3. Mother went to college (before you turned 18)
4. Mother finished college (before you turned 18)
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home. (Bleh, I was hundred books off from 500 at one time.)
9. Were read children's books by a parent when you were growing up
10. Had lessons of any kind when you were growing up
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons when you were growing up
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively (The Cosby Show anyone?)
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels and motels (as opposed to KOA or relatives homes) (Orlando, Paris and Prague)
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18
21. Your parents gave you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them. (LOL, I wish)
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child .
23. You and your family lived in a single family house
24. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home (Well, they're both paying on mortgages.)
25. You had your own room as a child (I've always had my own room, but then again I'm an only child)
27. Participated in an SAT/ACT prep course
28. Had your own TV in your room in High School
29. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in High School or College
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16
31.Went on a cruise with your family
32. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up
33. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family
34. Had a computer at home when you were growing up
35. Had your own computer at home when you were growing up. (We had computers, but I didn't get my own until a few days before I turned 18)
36 (US version). Been to Europe more than once as a child or teen (I lived in Europe, but I've been to more than one country so I'm counting this)
36 (Int'l version). Been to the US more than once as a child or teen
He was so great, my family has been such fans. We would sit down and watch The Wiz all the time. We know all the songs, and even sometimes my cousins would come to watch. We would watch the videos, and just sing along. Other than Luther Vandross and James Brown I've never seen LEGENDS die. I thought he would be here long enough that I could pass his legendness to my kids, I guess now I have to use the next YouTube and my CDs to do it. My mother played him in our house, and his first hit single in the Jackson 5 came the year she was born.
My mother will be forty this year.
Forty years of being a major figure in music. Forty years of success. I can only wish I will be that successful for that long.
Beneath the cut are some of my favorite Michael Jackson songs:
Scream, this is my favorite because it is both him and Janet
Rock with You, I really love this song so fucking much
Those are some of my favorite songs by Michael Jackson, he had great success. Rest in peace, bb. You have touched generations of kids all over the world.
I mean, I feel like the entire LGBT situation could have been addressed when Hillary Clinton granted rights to Gay diplomats, and with states both proposing and passing marriage equality bills THIS IS THE TIME. That is my honest opinion, and I'm not going to apologize for it. No one, and I mean NO ONE should have to wait to be acknowledged when equal rights are invovled.
It's pretty isn't it? Use it to distract yourself while I find all my writings.
Love ya, bitches,
impeachmybush better known as, ladytia everywhere else.